Thursday, June 23, 2005

red iron

Red iron is almost totally up, showing the internal structure and framework of our new facility. It is awe-inspiring to stand in the middle of what will be the sanctuary and look at the thirty foot span and dream what red iron will ultimately become.

A sanctuary.

I have been watching the construction process, the care and meticulous attention given to placement of every beam and the arduous process of lifting every piece into place.

When the final project is complete by year's end and all the red iron has been pretty much covered with drywall I won't forget what's underneath the surface.

What people see is on the outside and it can cover up what is on the inside. I am glad that my life in Christ has been forged with red iron on the inside, and I have been fitted with a foundation and structure that can withstand any storm.

May my life be a sanctuary.

No comments: