Friday, June 10, 2005

are you there?

My stepson, Tim, said to me recently that he liked my blogging but was anxious to see people respond to it so I could know who was reading and benefit from some feedback. He suggested I include some questions, a really good idea!

Alot of my friends and church family say, "Really enjoy reading your blog", but never write anything that lets me know they "stopped by". I think some have expressed reluctance to put their thoughts on a computer for others to evaluate.

I am content, personally, just to use this as an avenue of communciating my daily thoughts and observations about life. But it would be great to get some feedback.

So...here are some questions.

1. What do you think?
2. Are you still reading the blog?
3. Any suggestions?

Maybe that will get you started.

No comments: