Thursday, April 28, 2005

National Secretary's Day

Marlene has been my secretary for the last four years and she is worthy of any honor we could give to her. We will settle for lunch out today with the staff and a small gift.

Thanks, Marlene...

...for reading my handwriting and not complaining
...for treating everyone on the telephone as if they were special
...for guarding my time when I don't
...for bringing me lunch when I forget to eat
...for doing the things we can't find anyone else to do
...for seeing your work as a ministry

What would we do without you?

1 comment:

Lois Johnson said...

Dale,

What you say is so true. Marlene always is gracious on the phone and helpful to make suggestions or give information that I need.

My sister has served in the office of Norfleet Baptist Church in Raytown for 15 years as their administrative person. She's retiring at the end of May and I know she will miss being there. My thought is they're going to miss her a lot as well.

Love, Lois Johnson