Friday, March 11, 2005

AREN'T THEY GRAND?

Sage, Eden and Ezekiel (we call him "Zeke")--are three of my eight grandchildren, with another one to join them this fall. I just spent a couple of days with them, including an overnighter at the motel we were staying in nearby. They are 8,6 and 3 and beautiful--you'd say the same thing if you saw them. And they were pretty much perfect while they were with us--I know, we are prejudiced, but it is clear to us that they are outstanding!


Here's what I saw--three children who are being raised by godly parents who are teaching them as children how to take care of one another, how to share, how to be grateful and kind, how to listen and obey, how to embrace basic principles we see in God's Word, and the list goes on.

The children are truly "grand"...I am not sure why they call us "grand"-parents. That tile goes to mom and dad because they are GRAND-parents, to be sure!

No comments: