Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Getting settled in and moving forward

It's been  a season of transition and, finally, we are feeling "at home" in Arroyo Grande.  Having Beverly's two sons and their wives, as well as eight grandchildren within a fifteen mile radius, is a definite benefit, as well as the ocean which I love.

I have not kept my blog up-to-date but will continue to use it now that I am getting settled here.  My new counseling office, located at 636 Clarion Court, Suite 101 in San Luis Obispo 93401, will be opening August 26th.  I am also developing a new more functional website at www.Full-LifeCoaching.org and hope to be operational by September 1st.  This will be a way for my friends to access blogs and updates about our life and ministry.

Moving forward, is consistent with the motto of my coaching/counseling practice--"Forward to Fulnesss", drawing on john 10:10 and Jesus' promised intention for us to have "life, life to the full".  I am excited about new ministry opportunities ahead and know that my greatest fulfillment in life comes from serving the Lord.

Thanks for your continuing prayers for us as get settled and prepare now to move forward.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dale, keeping you and Bev in our thoughts and prayers. Miss you fiercely, but happy for your new adventure and the blessing you will be to your family nearby. Enjoy the glorious ocean and find new friends to encourage and uplift with your gifts. Remember us in your prayers, especially Logan in Haiti this week. Please hug one another from us... I am imagining you both sipping early morning coffee under your afghan together, as you read the Bible and devotionals! God Bless you and keep you... Love, Mary & John Carnell and family!