Thursday, April 28, 2011

Help...please


I have been writing my blog for several years and I often receive comments regarding it. Only eight have successfully responded on line and several have suggested it is difficult to access this site. Would you help me? If you read this blog, would you try to send a message acknowledging that you read it...the address is daleb@suttercreek.com for my blog. I am in the process of determining what changes to make in how/where to make it more accessible and your response will help!

2 comments:

Ron Bertrand said...

I read your blog every week, and enjoy

Debee Bracho said...

I read your blog. I have left comments before. they have never been responded too so perhaps you aren't actually receiving them. Although they were never really comments that required response either. I will e-mail you this as well