Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Blogging

One of my favorite means of communication is blogging.  I currently write three blogs, including this one and two others.  I am blessed by a  number of friends who read my blogs but very few choose to respond on line.  I am hoping you might choose today to just respond and say, "I read your blog site" so I can determine how many weekly contacts I have.

I have a blog site that relates to my counseling-coaching practice, full-lifecoaching.blogspot,com, and another relating to my new work in Haiti, theleadershipconnection.blogspot.com.    If you have an opportunity, take a look at those as well and it will introduce you to some other areas of ministry in which I am invested.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Cierra Pera said...

I read blogs through my google reader account, right from my home page or iphone. That means I never actually click over to you blog to comment. But, my reader automatically alerts me when you have a new post and I ALWAYS read and love them :) Wish you were coming to family camp this year as you will be missed.

Ray said...

I have read your postings and blogs for years. Many times, I have found them to very enlightening.
Ray Lindstrom

Ron Bertrand said...

I check several times a week to see if you have posted, I enjoy them very much......