Tuesday, July 15, 2008

family reunion


For a part of this next week Beverly and I will be doing something probably unheard of, or at least highly unusual--meeting on a cruise ship with every member of her mother's family, that is 52 of us. That includes all of her mother's children, spouses, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Everyone is coming...a gift of Bev's eighty-four year old mother!

We are sailing to Cabo San Lucas and will be gone for five days and four nights and stopping only there. I can't iamgine what it will be like for us all to eat together and keep track of one another, but it should be exciting and entertaining. And it will be such a thrill for Henrietta--Bev's mom--to be surrounded by all of us who love here.

Anyway, I will be away from my blog until after July 22nd.

Wish me "happy sailing!"!

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

That beats any family reunion I've been too...we usually get stuck playing horse shoes in the heat or something!

Hope y'all had a great time...can't wait to hear more!